Departure day was a bright sunny day. The forecast was raining, but it looked like the weather celebrated my departure from an amazing stay in Seattle. Visiting Seattle was definitely very memorable. I could say it was one of the best vacation I’d ever had. Seattle never betrayed my expectation and excitement. The reality was better than my dream in Seattle; people, food, music, culture, nightlife…even weather was better than forecast. My 7 nights stay was full of extremely sweet moments.
I was going to Portland, OR by Bolt Bus that day. I bought lunch at Uwajimaya, a large Japanese and Asian grocery store near Bolt Bus Stop at International District Station, before departure. The bus left on time. I looked at Seattle Downtown, and my heart was filled with wonderful memory here. I was listening to a refreshing travel song, “Sail Away” by Tyketto, a 90s hard rock band from New York City, upon departure. “Sail Away. We may not ever be coming back this way…”. Oh yes, I would definitely come back to Seattle.
TYKETTO’S FIRST & HIGH-QUALITY ALBUM INCLUDING “SAIL AWAY”
- PROLOGUE: LONG WAY TO SEATTLE
- SEATTLE, DAY 1: OCT 30, 2015 (FRI). Arrival
- SEATTLE, DAY 2: OCT 31, 2015 (SAT). Delicious Brunch and Sightseeing
- SEATTLE, DAY 3: NOV 1, 2015 (SUN). University District/Ballard/Space Needle/Ayron Jones & The Way
- SEATTLE, DAY 4: NOV 2, 2015 (MON). Jimi Hendrix Memorial and Vintage Clothes
- SEATTLE, DAY 5: NOV 3, 2015 (TUE). Boeing Factory Tour (Future of Flight)
- SEATTLE, DAY 6: NOV 4, 2015 (WED). Cycling in Seattle
- SEATTLE, DAY 7: NOV 5, 2015 (THU). Museums Thursday
- SEATTLE AGAIN: NOV 9, 2015 (SUN)
- SEATTLE NIGHTLIFE. Another “Sleepless In Seattle”
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IN SEATTLE AREA