Seattle’s nightlife was pretty much concentrated on Capital Hill area, especially along its main streets, Pike and Pine Streets. There was also nightlife in Belltown and Downtown, but Capital Hill was more vibrant. Capital Hill was just a hill away from Downtown.
Capital Hill had a very mixed diversity of people and clubs. No matter what type of preference, that was where both locals and tourists could enjoy.
They are two of the places I enjoyed.
While there was nothing going on Tuesday night (don’t tell me I just partied too much. It was my vacation! lol), Havana was the only place had a good time party. The party’s name was “Real Love 90’s”, but the music was pretty much fine Hip-Hop and R&B of 2010 and after when I went there.
DJ of the night was Seattle’s own famous DJ and music producer, Jay Battle. Very good mix. Check him out: http://qreepz.com/ . He plays every first Tuesday of the month.
Qreepz’s music isn’t Hip-Hop and R&B, but pretty nice electric. I found his album, “Seance”, after returning to New York City. This album will teach you there are beauty and excitement in dramatic, melodic, and sometimes dark electric. His music isn’t creepy at all, but intellectual. The last song, “Wednesday” (feat. Yes Alexander) is a must listen. Why didn’t he play his original songs at the club even he had many good songs. Check his music below.
I visited there on Halloween night. There wasn’t really a dance floor but they didn’t care and girls and dudes were dancing on the tables and everywhere, lol. Fun night.
Many bars/clubs in the Capital Hill, no matter gay or straight, had this sign on the entrances. I think it was pretty good.
OR GENERAL HATEFULNESS ALLOWED
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE
- PROLOGUE: LONG WAY TO SEATTLE
- SEATTLE, DAY 1: OCT 30, 2015 (FRI). Arrival
- SEATTLE, DAY 2: OCT 31, 2015 (SAT). Delicious Brunch and Sightseeing
- SEATTLE, DAY 3: NOV 1, 2015 (SUN). University District/Ballard/Space Needle/Ayron Jones & The Way
- SEATTLE, DAY 4: NOV 2, 2015 (MON). Jimi Hendrix Memorial and Vintage Clothes
- SEATTLE, DAY 5: NOV 3, 2015 (TUE). Boeing Factory Tour (Future of Flight)
- SEATTLE, DAY 6: NOV 4, 2015 (WED). Cycling in Seattle
- SEATTLE, DAY 7: NOV 5, 2015 (THU). Museums Thursday
- SEATTLE, DAY 8: NOV 6, 2015 (FRI). Departure To Portland
- SEATTLE AGAIN: NOV 9, 2015 (SUN)
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IN SEATTLE AREA